Who we are
CUPKO is Cupko Reusable Products Corporation. In addition to its corporate name, CUPKO does business under the business names CUPKO DISTRIBUTION and CUPKO CANADA
- You consent to the collection of your Specified Personal Information (defined below) in order to allow CUPKO to provide the CUPKO Goods and Services to you in an efficient way and to collect the purchase price in effect from time to time for the sale to you of CUPKO Goods and Services;
- Your access to your account profile containing your Personal Information (defined below) and your ability to make changes to it from time to time to ensure that it remains current; and
- Your right to unsubscribe from CUPKO electronic messages following the termination of your CUPKO account.
Consent to collection
CUPKO collects certain personal information about you at the time that you register to access the CUPKO Goods and Services and create your account profile, and when your account information is updated or corrected.
The personal information CUPKO collects from you includes the following:
- Your first name;
- Your last or family name;
- Your business name, if applicable;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- Information concerning the means of payment you select, including credit card information;
- The username assigned to your CUPKO account;
- The password you select to protect access to your CUPKO account;
- Your profile photo if you upload one.
- The CUPKO products you purchase;
- The materials including text and images (“Customer Materials”) you upload to the CUPKO web site that are intended to be imprinted on the CUPKO products you choose to purchase.
The foregoing items of information are referred to as “Personal Information”.
In addition to your Personal Information, CUPKO collects information concerning your access to CUPKO Goods and Services including the following:
- Your Internet Protocol addresses;
- The dates and times when you access the CUPKO Goods and Services;
- Information from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons generated when you access the CUPKO Goods and Services;
- Device information including unique device identifiers, and device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, and referral URL;
- We may also collect information about your location when you access the CUPKO Goods and Services;
Your Personal Information with the addition of the foregoing information is referred to in this policy as your “Specified Personal Information”.
By opening your CUPKO account, accessing the CUPKO Goods and Services, agreeing to the terms and conditions, and purchasing CUPKO products or services, you expressly consent to the following uses of your Specified Personal Information:
- Creating your CUPKO account profile;
- Granting access to the CUPKO Goods and Services;
- Completing and delivering orders in relation to the purchase of CUPKO products;
- Processing the payment of the purchase price for CUPKO products or services;
- Monitoring access to the CUPKO Goods and Services to ensure their quality and efficiency as well as to allow CUPKO to improve your user experience and improve and expand the CUPKO Goods and Services over time;
- Communicating with you while you are a subscriber;
- Communicating with you following the termination of your CUPKO account and in accordance with the CUPKO terms and conditions;
CUPKO will take appropriate measures to protect your Specified Personal Information from disclosure, and will not disclose your Specified Personal Information except for the purpose of delivering CUPKO Goods and Services to you, unless the disclosure is otherwise permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
Deletion, destruction and retention of information
CUPKO will delete or destroy your Specified Personal Information when your account for CUPKO Goods and Services terminates. The Specified Personal Information will be deleted or destroyed within 10 days of the termination of your subscription, subject to the following exceptions:
- CUPKO may retain your e-mail address for the purpose of keeping you informed of the CUPKO Goods and Services and future CUPKO service offerings that may be of interest to you. In the event that your e-mail address is retained for that purpose, you will have the right to unsubscribe from future messages at any time after the termination of your CUPKO account;
- CUPKO may retain anonymized information in order to analyze data and trends that allow CUPKO to promote and improve its services and future service offerings;
- If your subscription CUPKO account is terminated as a result of a breach by you of the terms and conditions, CUPKO may retain your Specified Personal Information for the time required to investigate, mitigate, and, if necessary, litigate claims, concerning the breach of the terms and conditions, as well as to prevent future accesses to the CUPKO Goods and Services in breach of the terms and conditions.
While your account remains in good standing you are encouraged to access your CUPKO account profile in order to keep your Personal Information up to date and to correct any inaccuracies.
Users of the CUPKO Goods and Services will be informed by e-mail when changes are made to this policy and notice of the changes will be posted at the top of this policy.